Galeon 550 Fly for sale
- 12 Guests
- 3 Cabins
Luxury & Comfort Pack
- Grill, Icemaker on hard top Flybridge
- Hydraulic swim platform with connecting stairway and chalks
Lighting underwater LED
- table foldarble fiberglass cockpit
- Crew cabin with single berth and Toilet
- Safe master stateroom
- Washer dryer combo
- Stern & Bow thrusters with joystick
- Raymarine Auxiliary Chartplotter
- Canvas cover flybridge steering console, seats
- Winshield shades
- Cablemaster Glendenning with 50' cord
- TV Samsung 32", Owner's cabin
- TV Samsung 24", Guest's cabin
- Flooring wooden saloon
- Flooring carpet runn ers over wooden floor
- TV Samsung 48", Bose Home Theater system
- Curtain saloon entrance door
Bottom just painted with seahawk cukote.
Props, Shafts, Struts and Rudders just painted with propspeed.
- Sea Keeper
- Raymarine Chartplotter & fish finder with auxiliar
- Auxiliary Chartplotter upper helm station
- Raymarine VHF
- Raymarine sonar transducer
- Raymarine digital radome radar
- Raymarine Autopilot with control units at main and brodge helm stations
3.0% for Buyer's agent fee.
The coherent layout has allowed for an unprecedented amount of space an all three decks, while maintaining a classy and appealing presence. Outside, the spacious flybridge will surely be the center of attention with its massive sun pad, functional bar area and a dining table with seating for eight guests. The aft cockpit and saloon are seamlessley connected thanks to a flush saloon door threshold and doors that fold completely aside.
Every detail of the Galeon 550 Fly conveys the exacting standards and incredible craftsmanship that combines the skills of old-world artisans with the latest boating building technologies. Experience a yacht that reflects Galeon’s commitment to excellence, experience the 550 Fly.
The main deck is complete with a galley, helmsmen station for two, twin sofas and a dinette that seats an astounding eight people. Luxurious interior design lines are available with a choice of fine fabrics and natural hardwoods. Below deck, three full-sized cabins offer six berths and plenty of storage for all luggage and necessities.
The forward VIP cabin has an en suite bathroom while the owners cabin is fitted with a make-up station and a comfortable lounge. Both bathrooms hold separate shower cabins and a clever solution with twin sliding beds can be found in the guest cabin. All quarters offer privacy and sufficient headroom.